Monday 24 May 2010

Paper Product cont.

Now the pattern itself has been settled on, the application is the next step, I've created it suitable to be a wrapping paper and gift bags, now I wish to create matching gift tags. From the crit last week, many felt that the characters should have more of their own 'spotlight' in the form of a gift/greeting card so thats my next step.

Format Ideas.

Debating the best possibly format for the greetings/gift card.

The square format is currently what I think will work best for the more rounded shapes of the characters.



This lengthier format could work for a design featuring multiple characters.


Standard portrait format will work well for framing longer less rounded characters.

Experimenting with applying the pattern/designs, below, to a card format made me realise that a design of multiple characters will work better as a gift tag rather than a greetings card.



Like below!
                 Below, this is how I think it'll work!


       
Rounder characters on the square format card ^



Longer characters on the more portrait format.

No comments:

Post a Comment