Tuesday 2 March 2010

New Hovis Idea

I want to create something more illustration based for the Hovis brief, something more playful and flexible allowing more possibilities for application to various merchandise.

So, using the same idea development as the previous design, I have been thinking of everything relative to bread, the lifestyle surrounding it and the things we can create from it and of-course, eat!

I creating a large pattern based on these things from hand drawn images photoshopped. This is only the black and white original version at the moment, I will experiment with further colours.



I experimented with colours based on neutral tones and 'bread' like colours, I really like the way these have come out and will now like to attempt to print them on an oven glove and a tea towel.








No comments:

Post a Comment