Wednesday 14 April 2010

FMP Alice Brief!

Following the last crit, it was decided that the design below worked the best, I agreed but wanted to clarify it's colours before I went ahead and created the rest of the designs to accompany it.

This was the design that was chosen.

Colour variants.


I really like the blue combined with the red, I feel this in contrast with the pink makes the piece look more Alice in wonderland themed, compared to the pink on the other design which I feel perhaps makes it look too romantic based due to the image of the heart as well.



I really love the black on this one, although I'm hesitant towards the colour in use of something aimed at children, it may perhaps be a bit too dark for the title book, but still I really favor this colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment