Tuesday 13 April 2010

FmP Burlesque Portraits : Pearls & Swine

I was approached by Binky, the owner and creator of Pearls & Swine, a beautiful collection of burlesque accessories and apparel hand crafted, to create a 'pin-up' for their site and promotion. The brief she gave me for the design :

"I want the girl to fit next to my logo if possible (look at my website for that. I have sent you a pic of a possible position you could put the girl in so she can fit next to my logo. I thought a seated position might work! This is not VITAL, that she fits next to the logo..... just would be nice if it worked as i understand details might be lost.

What i what her to wear:
1. See attached for the sort of merkin and pasties i would like on the drawing of the girl
2. Pig feet heels (like pony shoes!)
3. I attached a couple pics of Katie Moore, that sort of fascinator would be fine or a heart shape.....
4. Thigh high stockings
5. Long Gloves, she can have "human" hands

How i want her to look
1. I would like her hips to be about 3 times the size of her waist
2. Huge eyes, lashes
3. Big head, big hair
4. Cute pig snout
5. Pig ears, be aware of the fascinator so if you want you can do an ear on just one side if that is easier
6. Pig tail if any bum is visible! "





Original black & white version of the drawing.



The finalised colour version!



No comments:

Post a Comment