Thursday 15 April 2010

Memphis Belle Cont.

Continuing with this brief, I have begun experimenting with the formats for a poster advertising the store. While I wanted to use the initial illustration, I've been hesitant about over complicating the poster with other information, especially since I will be creating a flyer which could possibly house the information not included on the poster.


This was the initial idea, but it was then brought to my attention, that the Memphis Belle was stated twice and this just added to the clutter of the piece.


This was another idea to work with imagery of the shop as well as the main illustration, the type would have been added in between these, but again this has become cluttered and unesscary.

So I've begun thinking about working with something like this, more simple, free of excessive images and information, that I can put on the flyer instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment